The Burdette
Law Firm
Lawyers: Germantown - Memphis, TN.
(901) 756-7878
in Germantown
(901) 756-6433
in Memphis

Answers to general legal questions posed by the general public

by Memphis Attorney Christina Burdette

Q: "Son left out of will sisters have taken everything...

....what can I do son stayed with father beginning at 15yr and elderly mother 92 caregiver,rmother died father died . sisters came in took over didn't even call and tell him dad died. left him out of in process of seling properties."

A: The title to the question is "son left out of will,"...

..."sisters have taken everything," and "what can I do," but the question(s) doesn't mention whether there is a will or even whose will. Also, who are the sisters? The father's sisters, the writer's sisters, the elderly mother's sisters? A lot of facts are missing. If the question is whether a child can be disinherited in Tennessee, the answer is yes. If the question is whether a parent's property/properties can be sold without a child's involvement, the answer is yes, depending on additional facts. You really need to consult with an attorney.

See our desktop / laptop site